skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, November 23, 2008
I bet you didn't know...
that JINGLE BELLS was written for the Thanksgiving Holiday. I learned of this unknown fact in my local newspaper the Fort Worth Star Telegram. I enjoy reading it each day.
May you have a Happy Jingle Bell Thanksgiving day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Judy
Grapevine, Texas
I am 39 years old and holding! I have three blessings that I live with each day, my husband, Wade, my daughter, Cara and my son, Caleb.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(24)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(63)
►
December
(3)
▼
November
(6)
I bet you didn't know...
Our Thankful Tree
Freeze Time
I could not communicate it better than this.. so i...
It takes time to grow fruit...
Tricks are over, but the Treats remain!
►
October
(7)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(19)
<
Credits: JenLin Designs, istockphoto.com
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
My Blog List
Confessions Of A CF Husband
Six Years
12 years ago
Stephanie's Spot
Rhetorically Speaking
17 years ago
Spare Change
Grooverz
This Is My Story, This Is My Song
The LPM Blog
Abundant Joy
Twice Blessed
Anna & the boys
Matt & the girls (4 to be exact)
keeping awake
A Journal Addict's Blog
Hall Family Adoption
No comments:
Post a Comment